Products › Beds
StaminaLift® 5000 Transfer System
MULTI-PURPOSE INJURY PREVENTION
Designed and manufactured in Ireland.
Designed and proven to prevent injuries related to equipment moving.
- Universal compatibility
- Designed for global hospital be compatibility
- Accomodates many stretchers and speciality beds
- Adjustable Jaws suit:
- Wheel base width: 550mm to 840mm
- Castor sizes: Ø125mm to Ø200mm (single and double)
- Jaw bypass - releases bed in an emergency
- Brake bypass - allows free wheeling in an emergency
- Adjustable handle to suit operator height
- Unique patented technology
- 600kg Safe Working Load (SWL) Bed and patient combined weight
- Automatic braking
- Dual drive 360 degree movement
- One person operation
- Hands free connect and lock
- Fingertip control
- No muscular strain
- Safe operation on inclines up to 7º
- Battery charger suits 120V and 240V AC supply
- Works on all indoor surfaces
- Keyless control with safety lockout
- Quiet Operation: 65dB
What are the workplace safety concerns addressed by the StaminaLift® 5000?
- Hospital staff pushing beds, stretchers and equipment on average 15-20km per day
- Bed and patient weight totals are increasing
- Concern for staff availability and morale
Will the StaminaLift® 5000 work with all beds and equipment?
The universal feature of the 5000 is designed to work with most standard beds in the global market. It will also work with most stretchers, trolleys and bariatric beds.
How does the StaminaLift® 5000 attach to equipment?
The patented StaminaLift “Connect & Lock” jaw assembly safely grabs and lifts the castor assembly at either the foot or the head end of the bed, adding only 180-200mm length to most standard hospital beds.
How will StaminaLift® make a difference?
Injury elimination – following introduction of StaminaLift bed movers at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (South Australia) bed moving injuries were reduced to zero.(1)
Requires minimal muscle activation and improves posture
According to results of a study undertaken by the Flinders University Medical Device Partnering Program.(2) The study compared the dual drive StaminaLift machine with a single drive machine and manual pushing. The StaminaLift mover was found to require significantly less muscular effort, particularly in the muscles of the lumbar spine.
|Max load capacity||300 kg lift and 600 kg push or pull
660 lbs lift and 1320 lbs push or pull
|Max operating incline||7 degrees|
|Weight||160 kg/352 lbs|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||In Use: 780mm x 925mm x 1220mm - (31in. x 35in. x 48in.)
In Storage: 780mm x 935mm x 480mm - (31 in. x 37 in. x 19 in.)
Shipped: 852mm x 1051mm x 605 - (34in. x 41in. x 24in.)
|Batteries||Sealed maintenance free GEL batteries.|
|Recharge||Nightly recharge recommended using supplied automatic charger|
|Warning device||Horn (warning device) on control unit|
|Security||Electronic locking function available, refer to operators manual|
|Wheels||Non-marking, suitable for indoor use on a variety of surfaces|
|Controls||Programmable, ergonomic joystick for control of direction, speed and jaw movement|
Automatic brakes / Emergency shut-down button
Emergency Jaw release – allows override of lowering mechanism
Emergency Brake release – allows override of brake mechanism
Safety features to prevent unauthorized use
|Motor||Two variable drive DC electric motors|
|Compatible Standards||Compliance with: