Products › Beds › Pediatric Beds
Fantasy Pediatric Bed
Quality technology for the benefit of the little ones
- Epoxy-coated steel tube frame.
- Headboard and footboard easy to assemble without tools.
- Complete with supports for accessories (IV drip rod, l ifting pole, etc.).
- Mattress retainers on both sides. They contribute to positioning the lying surface sections correctly.
- Scissor - lift raising system for greater stability and loads of up to 230 kg.
- Four sections made in epoxy coated mesh frame
- Useful surface: 100%.
- Built - in bed extension (12 cm) optional
- Optional radiolucent backrest (Ref. CHV26).
- Automatic retracting backrest protects patient against bedsores (pressure ulcers), by increasing the backrest area by up to 12 cm.
- Mechanically operated foot rest independent of knee break, for optimum ergonomics.
- Pneumatically-driven Trendelenburg/ reverse Trendelenburg position to +- 16º.
- Hydraulic-operated height adjustment from 450 mm to 765 mm.
- 125 mm castors, two with brakes
- Bottom thermoplastic panel ling protects the bed mechanism and facilitates cleaning.
- Four buffers (one on each corner of the bed base).
- Optional collapsible side rails (Ref. CHV 28).
|External dimensions||1845 x 860 mm|
|Patient surface||1650 x 685 mm|
|Height adjustment||430 a 765 mm|
|Trendelemburg/reverse tredelemburg||+- 16º|
|Backrest autoregression plane||120 mm|
|Maximum working load||230 kg.|
|Weight without accessories||150 kg.|