Products › Beds › Pediatric Beds
Galaxy Plus Pediatric Bed
Quality support for the youngest
The GALAXY PLUS PEDIATRIC has been developed to meet the highest demands of a standard hospital environment.
- It reduces the physical effort to move patients
- It helps reduce bedsores
- Innovative concept of side handrails that that extend along the length of the bed
- With the new GALAXY PLUS PEDIATRIC bed system, we help speed up the patients’ recovery thanks to an advanced ergonomic design that increases their autonomy and mobility.
New Safety Requirements
According to standard EN 60 601-2-52 for electric beds, handrails should minimize the risk of trapping the patient’s head, neck or limbs to avoid possible fatal accidents.
ERGONOMIC POSITIONING: DUAL AUTO-REGRESSION
The dual regression system of the GALAXY PLUS PEDIATRIC bed allows the backrest section to be adjusted (11cm), reducing bedsore to a minimum.
IMPROVE THE PATIENTS’ POSITION AND RECOVERY TIME
The cardiac chair position is fundamental for patients suffering from heart and respiratory problems, aiding their recovery. Medical personnel may sit the patient in our new bed at the touch of a button, using the automated positioning system of the GALAXY PLUS PEDIATRIC beds.
POSITIONING AND COMFORT
Satellite control panel
Clear pictograms for patients and medical staff.
Nurses control panel
A panel for the sole use of medical personnel that allows different bed functions to be activated or overridden. It also incorporates certain preprogrammed functions at the touch of a button (Trendelenburg, CPR, cardiac seat and memory position)
Patient control panel
The patient’s control panel includes two functions that allow the bed to be positioned in the cardiac seat position and fully horizontal.
EASE OF CLEANING
Our high quality products reduce cleaning time by up to 30%.
Smooth surfaces and removable panels allow easy and fast cleaning, and disinfection.
BRAKE PEDAL ALARM
When the bed is connected to the electricity supply, this alarm alerts medical staff when the brake system is activated. The bilateral height-adjustment pedal allows the bed height to be adjusted to the most adequate position in order to reduce the risk of injury. As an added safety function, the pedal is automatically blocked when not in use.
The fifth wheel facilitates the rotation of the bed, reducing the effort when moving it.
- Completely motorised bed with scissor system.
- Maximum permitted load: 230 Kg.
- Bed base made up of 4 independent ABS modules.
- Integrated bed extension (+15cm).
- Patient control panel.
- Nurse’s control panel.
- GO safety button.
- Autoregression (11 cm backrest / 7 cm pelvis).
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- 150 mm diameter castors with fairing.
- Protective bumpers.
- Lower fairing in ABS.
- Four supports for serum posts and lifting pole.
- Cable support.
- Mattress retainers.
- Central braking system.
- Steering castor.
- Back rest angle indicator and TR/ATR.
- Bilateral supports for accessories.
- 8 hooks for restraint straps.
- Holder for urine bag (REF. CHA20).
- Lifting pole (REF. CHA17).
- IV Drip pole (REF CHA15).
- Metal fold-down side rails (REF. CHV50).
- Independent ABS side rails (REF. CHV53).
- Side railings with controls (REF CHV84).
- Bilateral height adjustment pedal with blocking function (REF. CHV83).
- Fifth wheel (REF. CHV 24).
- Brake alarm activated / deactivated (REF. CHA30) .
- Adjustable lamp (REF. CHA28).
- Satellite control panel (REF. CHV81).
- X-Ray cassette holder (REF. CHV26).
|Power supply||230/110V 50/60Hz|
|Maximum current intake||1.6A, 370 Volt.|
|Liquid ingress protection indicator||IP 66|
|Protection class||Class I|
|Electrical shock protection||Type B|
|External dimensions||190 x 86 cm.|
|Patient surface||177x70 cm.|
|Height adjustment||37,5 - 77,5 cm.|
|Backrest autoregression plane||11 cm.|
|Trendelemburg / antitrendelemburg||+- 16°|
|Weight without accessories||150 kg.|
|Maximum working load||230 kg.|
|Bed extension||+- 15 cm.|
|GALAXY PLUS PEDIATRIC Bed Brochure||Download:|