Categories & Sectors: International, Mattresses, Rotating and Air Alternating Dual Therapy Mattresses
The MediAir Turn combines alternating pressure relief and rotation therapy in one. The innovative design allows for maximum pressure relief along with assisted repositioning.
Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut.
MediAir Turn Features
- Designed for the most complex of cases
- Alternating therapy
- Rotational therapy
- Customised sizing available
- Polyurethane cover reduces the risk of shear and friction
- Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut
- Suitable for up to, and including, grade 4 pressure ulcer
- Inbuilt Tilt Sensor also detects when bed is profiled and ensures extra air is applied to protect from bottoming out.
- Rotation automatically shut off when bed profiled above 35 degrees for patient safety