Categories & Sectors: Alternating, Full Air Replacement Mattresses, Mattresses
Advanced Alternating Therapy for Enhanced Pressure Relief.
The MediAir alternating air mattress is a clinically proven pressure relieving mattress suitable for patients at very high risk and caters for all grades of pressure ulcers.
Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut.
- Enhanced pressure relief due to shorter cycle times of 5-20 minutes
- One touch max inflate
- Polyurethane cover reduces the risk of shear and friction
- CPR mode
- Simple and easy to use control unit
- Maximum user weight 180kg
- Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut
- Customised sizing available
- Suitable for up to, and including, grade 4
- Inbuilt Tilt Sensor also detects when bed is profiled and ensures extra air is applied to protect from bottoming out.