Categories & Sectors: Hybrid Mattresses, International, Mattresses, Nursing Homes
The Medicare is a high specification therapeutic support surface that can be converted to an alternating therapy system by adding a discreet pump to deliver additional levels of pressure relief. There is no need to order a new mattress, move or transfer the patient, thereby minimising any discomfort. This reduces the manual handling for the caregivers and immediately starts the necessary clinical intervention when required.
- Connect light weight pump to convert into alternating Therapy.
- Castellated foam moulds to each individual patient, increasing pressure relief.
- Suitable for up to, and including, grade 4
- Moulded Air Channels
- Automatically alternates cells every 6 minutes when compact pump attached
- A layered air cell construction within the support surface allows the static system to perform alternating therapy.