Categories & Sectors: Alternating, Full Air Replacement Mattresses, Mattresses
The PRO 2000XT has the lowest interface pressures on the market.
The PRO 2000XT caters for all grades of pressure ulcers in a mattress replacement or overlay system.
Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut.
- Alternates every 30 seconds
- Control Unit – High airflow blower (1833 litres per minute) provides static and alternating therapy
- One touch max Inflate – Inflates mattress to its maximum firmness in less than 30 seconds
- CPR –allows deflation in 10 seconds
- Alarms – Audio and visual
- Polyurethane cover reduces the risk of shear and friction
- Customised sizing available
- Suitable for up to, and including, grade 4
- Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut
- Inbuilt Tilt Sensor also detects when bed is profiled and ensures extra air is applied to protect from bottoming out.