Categories & Sectors: Alternating, Full Air Replacement Mattresses, International, Nursing Homes
A fully automated pressure mattress replacement technology that automatically adapts to patient’s weight and profile.
The Simplex Auto relieves more pressure, more often than any other mattress in its category.
Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut.
Simplex Auto Features
- Single touch system set up
- Automatically adapts to patients weight
- Automatically adjusts to patients profile
- Polyurethane cover reduces the risk of shear and friction
- CPR mode
- Customised sizing available
- Suitable for patients for up to, and including, grade 4 pressure ulcers
- Automatically stays inflated for 21 days in the event of a powercut
- Inbuilt Tilt Sensor also detects when bed is profiled and ensures extra air is applied to protect from bottoming out.